• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to post Printers for sale

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
Hi all.

I did a search here on where we can list printer(s) for sale since we can't list them here on 101 without being a Premier Member. I did not see anything, of course I may have entered the incorrect search criteria.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You pretty much answered your own question. Unless you are a Premium Member or a Merchant Member, one cannot sell, advertise or solicit work on this site..... ANYWHERE.

shoresigns

Hi all.

I did a search here on where we can list printer(s) for sale since we can't list them here on 101 without being a Premier Member. I did not see anything, of course I may have entered the incorrect search criteria.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

So you don't think $10 to post an ad for your printer to a targeted audience on Signs101 is good value for your money?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I think they are looking for places OTHER than here to list them. My first go to is Ebay, but there are trade locations like https://www.digitalprintmarket.com/?menuid=2. and http://www.digitsmith.com/f8.html

Having just had a nightmare sale go bad that was made through eBay, I recommend anywhere else. Their Buyer Satisfaction Guarantee strips sellers of any rights in a dispute no matter how ridiculous or even fraudulent a buyer may be. A buyer can return an item for any reason and receive a refund of the item price and shipping in both directions. In my case, we sold a Gerber Edge (total shipping weight of 102 pounds) to a buyer halfway across the US. She then complained that although it would print just fine using Gerber foils, it did not print with the ZeroNine foil and no name vinyl she wanted to print on. She refused so much as to try it with a fresh roll of the ZeroNine foil and demanded a return and a refund.

She got it with eBay telling me I had no choice and nothing I said in response mattered.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Having just had a nightmare sale go bad that was made through eBay, I recommend anywhere else. Their Buyer Satisfaction Guarantee strips sellers of any rights in a dispute no matter how ridiculous or even fraudulent a buyer may be. A buyer can return an item for any reason and receive a refund of the item price and shipping in both directions. In my case, we sold a Gerber Edge (total shipping weight of 102 pounds) to a buyer halfway across the US. She then complained that although it would print just fine using Gerber foils, it did not print with the ZeroNine foil and no name vinyl she wanted to print on. She refused so much as to try it with a fresh roll of the ZeroNine foil and demanded a return and a refund.

She got it with eBay telling me I had no choice and nothing I said in response mattered.
And that's why eBay is dead.