• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Where To Purchase Replacement Arms Sensor

signsbykacie

I have a graphtec FC7000-75 that i have owned for several years. I can not get the ARMS sensor to pick up any registration marks any more. I have been through tech support with graphtec and I have decided that the sensor has to be broken, nothing has made any difference.
My question is... (i am still waiting on graphtec to reply)
Does anyone know where i can purchase a replacement sensor?
I have searched online and I can not find one. I am hoping graphtec will get back with me and i can order one, but if anyone has a suggestion on where to look I would really appreciate it.

Turnergraphics

I have a graphtec FC7000-75 that i have owned for several years. I can not get the ARMS sensor to pick up any registration marks any more. I have been through tech support with graphtec and I have decided that the sensor has to be broken, nothing has made any difference.
I have searched online and I can not find one. I am hoping graphtec will get back with me and i can order one, but if anyone has a suggestion on where to look I would really appreciate it.

Tubelite in Charlotte NC

woolly

Have you completed a sensitivity test did it fail completely.
Most problems I have with my graphtecs are cable connection related