• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WHICH MACHINE?? GRAPHTEC CE5000-120 or ROLAND OR????

Lasvegassigns

Getting a new plotter tommorow and just wondering what people think of the following machines, and which one would be the best option.

Graphtec [FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial]CE5000-120
Roland
[/FONT] GX300 CAMM-1 PRO 30

Also is the CE5000 a generic version of a graptec plotter? are the FC7000's a lot better?

I am leaning towards the CE-5000-120 because it cuts 48" but I don't want to get screwed if it is a half rate product compared to the other graphtecs.

Pro Image

I have a old CE1000-60 I got in 98.............It still going strong today.....I like the Graphtecs a little better than the Rolands but either will be a great machine............

high impact

I love the Graphtec units!!! However, I purchased a ce5000 and sent it back one week later and upgraded to the fc7000.

IN MY OPINION, the first one was comparable to a knock-off or my panther(sorry-had to ;-). I'm sure much better than a china product but nothing in comparision to the pro level version.

TrustedImages

I love the Graphtec units!!! However, I purchased a ce5000 and sent it back one week later and upgraded to the fc7000.

IN MY OPINION, the first one was comparable to a knock-off or my panther(sorry-had to ;-). I'm sure much better than a china product but nothing in comparision to the pro level version.

So if you had a choice between an FC5000-120 48" and a Graphtec FC7000-100 42", you'd take the 42"? Right?

high impact

I did NOT care for the cheaper Graphtec. There is no doubt in my mind or in my recommendation that I'd take the fc7000 over any other cutter.

bullcrew

I have a FC-7000-100, and a fc5100-75 as well and its solid. Has Summa before and after going to Graphtec I'll be staying. These machines are extremely SOLID and the FC-7000 is recomended.