• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Which one is the best

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Looking at 2 laminators....GFP 463TH, and USTech 65in TX. Which is the better laminator and why?

Christian @ 2CT Media

I've had our 463TH for almost 5 years, its been a work horse and works really well. I have run dingtech, seal, and royal sovereign and I wouldn't change my choice other than getting the 563TH for the better loading system and larger roll capacity

TheSFG

do you do a lot of wrapping? we are outgrowing our old RS anything over 10' and it seems to start bunching. was looking into different laminators just not a ton of info out there..

fastmax

I've had our 463TH for almost 5 years, its been a work horse and works really well. I have run dingtech, seal, and royal sovereign and I wouldn't change my choice other than getting the 563TH for the better loading system and larger roll capacity
Hey, i have a quick question on the 463TH, iv ehad it for almost a year and no real issues, but lately we have not been able to lam properly on long runs. i used to have no problem going roll to roll.

the issue is that there is a buldge in the center of our media being fed in, i can temporarily keep it at bay by hand tightening the lam roll but eventually the buldge in the media gets too bad and i get bad lines in roughly v formation angleing out ward on the final product? have you ever had this issues, maybe some tensioner somewhere got messed with?

any advice would be appreciated, thanks again

Dan360

Hey, i have a quick question on the 463TH, iv ehad it for almost a year and no real issues, but lately we have not been able to lam properly on long runs. i used to have no problem going roll to roll.

the issue is that there is a buldge in the center of our media being fed in, i can temporarily keep it at bay by hand tightening the lam roll but eventually the buldge in the media gets too bad and i get bad lines in roughly v formation angleing out ward on the final product? have you ever had this issues, maybe some tensioner somewhere got messed with?

whenever I see that, I add tension to the media by hand and raise the roller so that it is on the verge of not feeding through for a couple feet, then release the media and lower the roller back down.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Looking at 2 laminators....GFP 463TH, and USTech 65in TX. Which is the better laminator and why?

US Tech is probably a better price but I think the GFP is a better piece of equipment and that's why we are distributors for GFP.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Is it bunching right before the laminator roller? if so you have too little tension on the feed roll and the crown is pulling faster than the sides.