• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Which one of you made this one?

C

ColoPrinthead

c8ln2i5ly3iz.jpg

C

ColoPrinthead

Spent a good few hours designing this. What do you think? Thought afterwards that "times new roman" would have been a better choice of font.
59e5f928d1a054223f752f15552750a2.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Clearly it is not just your passion; It is in your blood!

• Agree
Reactions: T_K

StarSign

That is the guy you are bidding against now and his prices are CHEAP, so get ready for the whole "this guy will make my banner for $12 will you match it!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That is the guy you are bidding against now and his prices are CHEAP, so get ready for the whole "this guy will make my banner for $12 will you match it!

You couldn't be more wrong, unless there were two of you.

If you are bidding against this guy or the likes of him/her, than you have done something in creating your business plan and goals mighty wrong. If this is the case, then you should pull yourself up by your britches and hike yourself from the gutter to the curb.

StarSign

Gino

Our business goals and plans are keeping us on the right track and the gutter is quite a fall from where we are. That doesn't stop people from time to time coming in the shop with a quote from the low end guy in town asking if we can match their price. Some we just say no and send them on their way, others we ask more questions and find out what the customer really needs. We have all had dealings with the lowballer, thus, my comment.