• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Which printer to buy?

trimitbyrich

Just curious to get a discussion going of which printer do I get. I currently have a Roland and have had good success with it. We're looking to add another printer and like the price of the Mutoh and the accessories it comes with. Any suggestions?

Cale Frederick

Lexjet has their Epson GS 6000s on sale for $13,999. It is a bit of a different learning curve but the prints are beautiful. It is also pretty much a mutoh with green and orange ink. It even prints the same wave patterns like the mutoh.

rjssigns

Who has the best and closest service to your shop? And if you already have a Roland and are happy, stick with it. No learning curve, no additional RIP software, no profiling two machines etc... If you would ever need to you can cannibalize one Roland to keep the other going.
System redundancy is a good thing.

J

john1

Why switch if you already know Rolands and they work great for you? Don't fix it if it isn't broken :)

mudmedia

I would say Roland or Mimaki, everything else is junk.

And how do you come up with this statement?

Every printer has their saling point...Find one that fits your nitch, your budget, your environment, your surrounding and follow what is best for your business location.