• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Which Printer to Use?

tdgraphics

Hi,
I am printing on the Arlon SLX Cast Wrap materiel with Flite. I have 2 printers, a Roland SG540 and my trusty older VS540.

My question is, which in is better for wrap material, the TrueVis or the EcoSol MAX ink?

I have had slight milking issues with the TrueVis ink, but I would like to get your thoughts on it.

Many thanks,

Neil

MelloImagingTechnologies

Many years in the Production Business
He’s asking which of HIS printers will be better. Not asking to buy a printer that you sell, Bruce. Very unprofessional.
I only sell the best printers. Is that unprofessional? I have been a dealer for Roland, Mimaki, HP for a long time but will currently only sell the best.
And I will not using this site to sell printers.
I sell printers to my local customers who don’t come on this site often because when they have a question, they just ask me.
Take a look at 3m website for the best.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
I’ve just never seen you help with an actual problem other than telling someone to buy a new machine. Two different threads today I’ve seen you tell people to buy new machines instead of helping with the problem they asked about.

Just a happy coincidence that you sell all the machines you’re recommending? :rolleyes:

ikarasu

I only sell the best printers. Is that unprofessional? I have been a dealer for Roland, Mimaki, HP for a long time but will currently only sell the best.
And I will not using this site to sell printers.
I sell printers to my local customers who don’t come on this site often because when they have a question, they just ask me.
Take a look at 3m website for the best.

#1 - he's using arlon wrap. Why does he care about 3m warranty?

#2 - hp latex as well as Roland's meet 3M MCS warranty. Latex models also meet their warranty on traffic signage .. Which seiko printers and epsons do not.

Epsons and seikos are decent machines. Asking someone to buy one so they can get a warranty that their two current machines already produce, on a material that is not even 3M is just plain stupid.

You may not directly be trying to sell with this post, likely because you've got warned in the past. But anyone can see what your intentions are.

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
To answer the OP's question (kind of), why not print a swatch on each and let the customer decide which they prefer? Especially if you think you might have that milkiness issue with the TruVis.