• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

White gap between color test (cyan/magenta)?

brainnew

Hi all,
My black/cyan gone, I have replaced fuse but after that the print test show the white gap between cyan and magenta! Any one have this experience? I have been did bias adjust by hardware and software but nothing improving better !
My printer SP-540V, only me run this printer almost 9 years. This is first time happen...:banghead:
By the way, any one have "peck3.exe" NOT> "CoPeck v6.60"? I need to upload parameter to new mainboard.
Thanks all your support.
Brainnew

Attachments

• IMG_3913.jpg
    IMG_3913.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3914.JPG
    IMG_3914.JPG
    474.4 KB · Views: 85

Ragnabrok

It's the horizontal head alignment, and it's pretty far out there. Have a head crash lately? service menu->head alignment->horizontal->test print, then use the settings where the lines match up best. should make sense when it's printed out.

brainnew

The issue resolved! Thanks

Before I have been enter service to adjust but its not made any changing.
With you instruction I fixed its today.
Thanks a lot
Brainnew

bigblocktrader

It's the horizontal head alignment, and it's pretty far out there. Have a head crash lately? service menu->head alignment->horizontal->test print, then use the settings where the lines match up best. should make sense when it's printed out.

I have same problem, yes Small crash,did bi directional test print and made adjustment but # 1 and 2 are on 10 end of scale in my option need to be 13 or 14 , is this test print/adjustment different then stated above?

Ragnabrok

I have same problem, yes Small crash,did bi directional test print and made adjustment but # 1 and 2 are on 10 end of scale in my option need to be 13 or 14 , is this test print/adjustment different then stated above?

Yup. The horizontal aligns the seperation between the heads, and also affects the bi directional. The heads are not affixed in place, they can move around if assisted by crashing into media :)

bigblocktrader

Yup. The horizontal aligns the seperation between the heads, and also affects the bi directional. The heads are not affixed in place, they can move around if assisted by crashing into media :)

ok i did service mode, horizontal head adjustment the test print gap is gone ,go back to bi-directional adjustment and still at end of scale +10 for 1&2 h1 h2 is there a way to get it closer to center of scale?

Ragnabrok

i think the graph is to an extent based on the current setting. if you set it to the highest visible setting and reprint it, does the scale move?