• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

White ink on clear contour cut decals

rydods

Member for quite some time.
Is there a merchant member or any other source for clear labels, contour cut to a custom shape, white ink and smaller quantities 20 to 50 ea 2 sizes?

I've been cutting decals out of white vinyl. Sizes are approx 4" x 4" and 8" x 8". They are taking approx. 15 min per decal to weed and tape, so even doing orders of 10 or 20 each is a nightmare to say the least. I used to have white ink in my Roland Pro 4 but it was never opaque enough and we don't do enough white ink prints to justify keeping it.

Thanks

Greg Kelm

www.cheetaprint.com
Is there a merchant member or any other source for clear labels, contour cut to a custom shape, white ink and smaller quantities 20 to 50 ea 2 sizes?

I've been cutting decals out of white vinyl. Sizes are approx 4" x 4" and 8" x 8". They are taking approx. 15 min per decal to weed and tape, so even doing orders of 10 or 20 each is a nightmare to say the least. I used to have white ink in my Roland Pro 4 but it was never opaque enough and we don't do enough white ink prints to justify keeping it.

Thanks

I can help if UV ink works. I run a Vutek and Zund, send me a PM

nlnickolatos

I've got a UV with white ink too. If a flat/smooth white is what you're after (UV tends to create a raised, more tactile print), I also have access to a Gerber which uses resin foils, and has a super thin abrasion guard laminate option. PM if you're interested!

rydods

Member for quite some time.
Thanks everyone I managed to find someone close by that can do them but I really appreciate the offers.