• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who authorized this?

AUTO-FX

Forgive me, for I havent been around a whole lot lately since I took a job with Allstate Insurance. Director of mayhem. "RECALCULATING!!!"

I noticed just the other day that my friends list wasnt there. I was very concerned. Had I been un-friended by all my friends and therefore no longer had a list?
I looked over on the left everytime I popped in, but nope, not there.

Hmmm.

Okay, I still see some plus signs down there on the who's logged in list. So, yup, still got friends.

Hmmmmm.

PM'd my good friend GiGi about it and she said yeah, it got moved to the right hand side.

Hmmmmmmmmm

How's come i didnt see it over there???
Well, anyway....

I want to know who's responsible for this and where was the memo.
WAS there a memo?
A referendum?
A customer survey?
Anything???

Haha, well, the funniest thing here is that I never saw it over there on the right.
Who else will own up to missing it???

:ROFLMAO:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I'll take credit for the relocation. It was such a long list on my screen that my keen design sensibilities were bothered by the left/right imbalance. It's kind of a Yin Yang Feng Shui thing that I wouldn't expect anyone to appreciate.

dog42.gif

GypsyGraphics

my first thought when i noticed all my friends were gone was, oh my gosh my husband must be right, you guys are all imaginary friends.

since i was on my laptop i tried closing it... and shaking it like an etch-a-sketch... surprisingly no change.

just when i was ready do a video like the traumatized mac user
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui9d7...layer_embedded

i look to the right... and low and behold... all was right in the world again.

CentralSigns

I must not be looking at the same right as you, or I'm really going blind. You was a friend but now you is gone too. Oh my, what to do now!:bushmill:

Gene@mpls

I thought that our 'imaginary friend' was up in heaven? Maybe been watching
too much Bill Mahr- Real Time? I wanna have imaginary friends too.

AUTO-FX

Hey, ya know what? As long as your coming here and not making any ENEmies, you've got friends. That's the coolest part about coming here!