• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who is cutting these and what the H are they about?

C

ColoPrinthead

A month or two back a friend of mine saw this in Oklahoma and posted it on the facebook. I happened to spot one in black and reversed on a car in downtown Denver Friday afternoon. Anyone know what it's about? Is it the new baby on board? Some dbag 20something hipster thing? I want to know. . .
picture.php

wedosigns

That is too funny, the aspect you don't have a clue what it is about.

Here in Calgary they had an ad campaign on bus stop benches. All it said was "Get UP!", nothing else. It was a great design with the G&U raised above the back. They had these an atleast every third bench. They must of had a month contract, because it took that long bofore they started adding the radio station number, ect.ect to the changed ads.

That one though, who knows.

I see it says EH?1 I tell you one thing, it aint no Canadian thing,LOL!

Salmoneye

It's knocking off the chrome trucker mudflap girls with a more modern American Woman. I think they call them curves when they abuse the thin girls now.

J

john1

Some guy had a tattoo of a chunky style chick like this on his ankle i seen the other day. Weirdos