• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Who is the go-to for Gemini marquee letters

Gemini has stopped selling to sign companies, they only sell to resellers.
What other sources for the good, heavy marquee changeable letters?
Reece, GSG, Glanz etc. have them in sets, but who else sells these now? Yes I looked online....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm set up as a reseller. Wonder if I hafta check this out ??

Just bought a plaque there a week ago, no problem.............​

Billct2

I was going to say the same, I'm a reseller and in their referral list of resellers.
Those fake Gemini sites piss me off.

Pat Whatley

I was going to say the same, I'm a reseller and in their referral list of resellers.
Those fake Gemini sites **** me off.
I can't remember the last time I actually sold any Gemini letters. I can remember all the phone calls I've gotten from customers who ordered their own letters without a pattern and want me to install them.

VTSigns

I think the OP is asking about the Pronto letters. For some reason Gemini no longer sells their Pronto (changeable) letters direct. They have to be purchased from a reseller. I'm thinking we have bought ours from JDS maybe. It's definitely a huge hassle and makes no sense why they don't let sign shops buy these letters direct from them any longer.

Billct2

"For some reason Gemini no longer sells their Pronto (changeable) letters direct." Really? What would be the reasoning behind that? Doesn't make sense

Gemini has stopped selling to sign companies, they only sell to resellers.
What other sources for the good, heavy marquee changeable letters?
Reece, GSG, Glanz etc. have them in sets, but who else sells these now? Yes I looked online....

Midwest Sign and Screen Printing Supply is another that sells the Pronto track and changeable letters now.

tbullo

Superunknown
For what it's worth, it's right in the catalog on page 248 who the distributers are. GSG, JDS, NRS, Midwest sign, Reece and Tubelite. I think this is for everything in the sign component part of the book.

CanuckSigns

I just bought a bunch of the Pronto letters directly from Gemini 2 months ago, mind you I'm in Canada so they might have different rules up here since we don;t have JDS or any of the resellers up here.