• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who is this?

i already posted about this sometime last week in the web part of the forum.....i was looking for opinions from others to see if its a good deal etc.

FrankenSigns.biz

Looks like he has a decent product. I don't like the Yousendit feature. Needs to be more intrinsic capability in the file transfer department. I see potential though.

FrankenSigns.biz

Well it looks like it has potential. Make sure your website has more than a little of your own take on it. The price is excellent. It has some flashy animation. Some people like that. It has a degree of professionalism. It isn't Dan Antonelli good, but it does have potential. Please let me know what you think once you take the plunge.

sure, will do. wanted other take on it first before we went ahead with anything and thats why i posted it on the other thread. seems like its not a bad deal at all. just wasn't sure about cms/hosting etc.....still looking into that since i have no clue about such things!!....lol

klemgraphics

Has anyone used signshopwebsites.com services? I'm looking to hire someone to build a site for me and the pricing seems pretty great, but then again it's something I know very little about.

Maybe someone else out there builds them, or has recommendations?

Pinfinity

Signshopwebsites...GREAT!

I decided to use signshopwebsites for my business. All I can say is I am extremely happy with this company. They offer many different templates and custom designed websites as well.

I decided to use one of many templates they offer and had it customized.

Very helpful and quick turn around! The website has everything I need for my business. They also provide an editing program so anyone can modify content, pics, add additional pages...almost anything!...and very easy to use!

Staff is extremely helpful and go out of their way to please! I would highly recommend this company for anyone interested in a website. Another plus is the proprietor of the company is a former sign business owner, and has a comprehensive knowledge of what potential customers are looking for when choosing a sign company.

SignShopWebsites

Sign Shop Websites - the website has links to many of the past sites I've done..

If you just google infinity signs, he's the first one.
But you should see some of the other templates, just go to our main website, then click on the link at the bottom of the splash page or the home page that says: "Click Here to Preview Your New Website NOW!" It's a customizable demo, people love it.

You can also become a reseller and offer websites to your customers and make 100% of the profit, yes, that's right, I will give you a FREE website to sell to your customers. I just get the hosting (and you can even mark that up too if you want! feel free to post back, start a live chat on our site, call me at the toll free number on the website, or email me privately if you have any questions.

Most importantly, feel free to call the owner ANY of the websites I've done and you will hear nothing but raves just like this one. :)

I'm a small business man, just like you guys and I care about long term relationships, not just the initial buck.

SignShopWebsites

Thank you Suz! I'm constantly designing new templates and adding new features to the system. Any input would be appreciated.

I'm focusing on SEO right now, developing some more advanced tools for Search Engine Optimization all while keeping in mind the new changes that are happening with Google's algorithm updates recently released.

By the way, if anyone has a question about websites or Corel Draw feel free to ask me. I love to help! Though I'm no guru, I just have a lot of passion and experience in both as well as 15 years of experience in the sign industry and I'm always happy to share anything I've learned over the years.

Thanks again!

SignShopWebsites

Hey SignsByDale,
I just wanted to let you know, I have become a Merchant Member.
Let me know if you're interested in discussing your site and me getting you in the number one position on Google. I do it all the time and I'm so confident I can do it, I won't charge you for the SEO work until you see your new site on the first page of Google. How's that for a guarantee? :)

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
This web development outfit has done 3 of my websites...2 are still active and I couldn't be happier. kywraps.com and nicholasvillesigns.com

SlightlyChilled

Ok I have a question..Why are there canned pics? Looking at the photo pages I see the same guy and cop car on 2 sites. I have no doubt that they have the chops to do wraps. Hell I know Dennis and he is a super guy.

SignShopWebsites

Ok I have a question..Why are there canned pics? Looking at the photo pages I see the same guy and cop car on 2 sites. I have no doubt that they have the chops to do wraps. Hell I know Dennis and he is a super guy.

Those same photos are on multiple sites because they are my photos from when I ran my sign shop in San Bernardino, CA. They're not canned photos, they're place-holder photos of my work from back in the day. The goal is to replace them with your own photos once you get the site up and running. The thing is, some people just don't get around to changing them out for a while. But they can do that whenever they get the time using our Simple Content Management System. FYI, Dennis got the bid but I designed and wrapped the first Prototype unit. He screen prints and I used to Digitally print so he won the bid. (well, that and he's been doing them since the dawn of time) He is a super guy too, I agree. :)

SlightlyChilled

Cool Now I got it. I was thinking somethink like that. Just looked funny having people on the east coast wraping cars with west coast phone numbers.

SignShopWebsites

Lol, what's even funnier is when someone in Michigan has a palm tree in the background. That happens sometimes. But They change it as soon as they get access to their new site.