• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who is using Baileigh routers?

Shadowglen

We purchased a new Baileigh WR-48V. We are just getting our feet wet but have been struggling with the cutting quality. would like to know what other users think of this machine. thanks in advance.

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
Except for the water-cooled spindle, it looks very similar in set up to a Biesse. That is not a favorable comparison. For your company's sake, I hope you have better luck with it than I had with the Biesse.
From experience with the Biesse, the cons include:
- No network connection. You will find that shuttling jobs back and forth on a USB drive tiresome.
- Touchy electronics.
- The handheld is VERY fragile.
- Make sure EVERY SINGLE function works before you sign off on ANY paperwork or allow the tech who does the install tech to depart. This includes the software.
- If any of the functions on the table are air actuated, your current compressor is likely not to have the capacity to run it. You will need a compressor with a dryer, or you will have problems from the outset with functions- plus you will damage the machine because water will get into it.
- I don't see a mister for cutting aluminum. Not a biggie, if you aren't going to do so, but if you are it's a must have.

Like I mentioned, I hope for your company's sake you are much more pleased with this table than I was with the Biesse. Good luck.