• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

who obtains century 21 logos ?

netsol

i am preparing a proposal for a client
it is a century 21 office, the logos have just changed
would i contact the branding department at century 21 corporate?

would the client make a request to corporate and have the logos sent to them?

during my previous experience in the business, i had a great working relationship with a couple franchised sign shops, and never had to worry about this

any help will be appreciated

Active Sign

Sign Guy
Call branding department and ask. Might also ask to get on approved vendors list. or google search for the vector.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigdawg

Just Me
Your client can download the logos and send them to you - that is the correct way to get them without issues. They also have some pretty specific guidelines in how they can be used, cropped, etc. as well as the specific typefaces that need to be used on any collateral items - all contained in a pdf called "Updated REBRAND AGENT SESSION" (at least that what the file he sent to us was called) that was a powerpoint presentation.

netsol

Your client can download the logos and send them to you - that is the correct way to get them without issues. They also have some pretty specific guidelines in how they can be used, cropped, etc. as well as the specific typefaces that need to be used on any collateral items - all contained in a pdf called "Updated REBRAND AGENT SESSION" (at least that what the file he sent to us was called) that was a powerpoint presentation.

netsol

I am familiar with branding guidelines.
we have provided computer support for as many as 14 century 21 offices, over the years

I went to the century 21 website and asked for contact info for the branding department
the person "chatted" with didn't seem to understand the question

the only answer I got was that each office is independently owned

I will ask the client to pursue from their end

thanks, all for your help with this

scottbart

The realtor office should be able to get it for you. I am working with one now and they sent me the new logo. If you are have trouble obtaining it, let me know and I can email it to you.

Christian @ 2CT Media

They have a support page with access to all of the files available to their franchise. We work with a few C21 offices and most times they just send me the links to their portal.

netsol

The realtor office should be able to get it for you. I am working with one now and they sent me the new logo. If you are have trouble obtaining it, let me know and I can email it to you.

scottbart
i was looking at your site

the banners online<design now>
is that a program you buy, or a service?

do you buy up front, pay a monthly charge or a per click/per use?

we are looking at putting a website up

i guess i am discovering all the things I DON'T KNOW about the sign business

andy

fresh

they aren't available yet. I emailed their corporate offices a few weeks ago. they said they will email me back when the branding package is ready. I think its BS that they introduced a new logo and brand identity before they had the package ready for their franchises to use.

T_K

You can drag and drop svg logos off their rebrand microsite here
If you know how or can get someone to check the code for the webpage, you can find RGB values for the colors they use. There are also a few fonts they used you can find this way.

The big thing for me is that there are no brand guidelines. I have an agent who's going to get new signs soon, but I'm not sure what leeway we have with the design. They have some design examples on the microsite, but who knows if those would even fit the official guidelines. They could have been thrown out there as fodder by some designer to push the rebrand page and aren't actually in line with the brand standards.

shoresigns

they aren't available yet. I emailed their corporate offices a few weeks ago. they said they will email me back when the branding package is ready. I think its BS that they introduced a new logo and brand identity before they had the package ready for their franchises to use.

That's quite a failure, after all the marketing that went into it. They did a fantastic job of selling the new brand to agents – here's the promo video they did, which is definitely worth watching if you're into branding.

fresh

I just emailed them again.. this was their response "All brokerages should have received the logos and brand guidelines by now to distribute to their agents."

So ask the agent / broker for the email? IDK, I asked my client for the files just now. If they give them to me I'll share them with you.

unclebun

Google searched Century 21 Branding*.pdf and got this
CENTURY 21 Logos | CENTURY 21
That's the old logo. The website it's on is branded with the new logo.

To the OP, your client, the Century 21 agent/broker, needs to get the new logo files for you. It's all very early in the rollout, and they aren't really doing a very good job with it. We're in the middle of doing a Century 21 office total rebranding right now, and although there are available promotional presentations showing the new logos and possible ways to use them, they still haven't gotten the real brand identity guidelines out yet, and things like specified vinyl colors, Pantones, etc. All the files they've provided just have colors specified as CMYK colors.

ocean502

That's the old logo. The website it's on is branded with the new logo.

To the OP, your client, the Century 21 agent/broker, needs to get the new logo files for you. It's all very early in the rollout, and they aren't really doing a very good job with it. We're in the middle of doing a Century 21 office total rebranding right now, and although there are available promotional presentations showing the new logos and possible ways to use them, they still haven't gotten the real brand identity guidelines out yet, and things like specified vinyl colors, Pantones, etc. All the files they've provided just have colors specified as CMYK colors.
Is there an update on this? Looking for colors, fonts etc.

Santimus

The customer is able to get that for you from corporate. I've never had an issue after telling them what to ask for.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
This is who I've been corresponding with for rebranding signage down the street from us. I have a pdf with all the typical configurations (Media Kit)

Heidi Mantz

Director - Brand Management
Century 21 Real Estate LLC

175 Park Ave, Madison, NJ 07940
B 973.407.5086 | C 908.347.0535

Heidi.Mantz@century21.net

unclebun

We are starting our second complete office rebrand for Century 21 offices. The C21 Masterbrand Guidlines and C21 Signage Guidelines contain everything you need. They are pdf files that the Century 21 Broker can get for you. The logos themselves are available on their website as noted above. Unfortunately they do not specify what vinyl to use for cut vinyl lettering, such as on a storefront window or a backlit sign. We chose Avery Light Gold Metallic as the best match for the window and door lettering. The backlit signs we did digital prints with double layering to assure adequate drkness when backlit.