• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who sells perfect fit manifold for DX4?

john111

Hello,
I need some solvent manifolds for DX4 but I can't find the right supplier.
I have tried 2 companies and their head manifolds are short in the front by about or 1/16' ' .(a part were a screw goes is short which causes manifold to bend) Both of the companies have exactly the same manifolds ,but they don't fit properly. Could somebody share their source for perfect fit manifolds?

Thank you,

CS-SignSupply

Sent one to tattoo.dan and he installed it today. Have not had any issues to date with them.

By all means if you want to call your Roland dealer, do so. Most dealers will just try to sell the head a a whole. A few carry the manifolds by themselves.

inkmed

I'm saying call your Roland dealer.

There is no original manifolds. Roland dealer can supply the solvent head and water head but have no solvent adaptor separate.

Find the monifolds with O ring, will be fit well. Please check the picture attached.
This part price from China is very competitive.

Adam from Inkmed

Attachments

• DX4 adaptor seal rubber.jpg
    DX4 adaptor seal rubber.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 139

MikePro

if its the same as Mimaki dx4, which I'm positive it is, I've got a few here I've been debating parting out. although i'm sure as soon as I sold them, i'd crack a manifold and be boned.