• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who To Use For An LED For Client?

VolunteerSign

I have a client that is insisting on an outdoor LED sign (like everyone else on the Parkway here in Pigeon Forge). Who is everyone here buying them from that let's you remain competitive? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Are you referring to a sign that is internally illuminated with LED's or are you referring to an EMB/EMC?

Not sure if you're wanting a supplier for LED's or for a cabinet of some sort....

VolunteerSign

The obnoxious ones that look like you are sitting at the red light watching tv. Full color, programmable displays....yuck.

Attachments

• led.jpg
    led.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 120

jayhawksigns

More then just the unit, make sure you take a good look at the software. And insist that they send you a trial of it first.

Some software is super easy to use some isn't. A big thing to look at is how your client is going to handle scheduling.

Haven't installed a Watchfire sign here yet but we have done a lot of Optec.