• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who wants a job?

cdiesel

I've got a couple of positions open, here's the first.

azpro is a fast growing print service provider that is quickly becoming the printing partner of choice for many regional and national companies. We are creating the position of dedicated installation manager to oversee our expanding installation department. If you enjoy working in a performance driven, upbeat, fast tempo environment with hands-on owners, azpro may be the employer you're looking for!

Installation manager

Responsibilities
  • Run in-house install crew of 6-8
  • Schedule installations
  • QC in-house installations
  • Verify all off-site installations for QC
  • Coordinate with production to ensure projects are finished on time
  • Oversee maintenance of all shop vehicles & install equipment & supplies
  • Coordinate out of town & sub-contracted installations
  • Assist with installations as needed
  • Complete & verify installation reports
Qualifications/Requirements
  • Communication & Organization are key
  • Experience with vehicle wraps and other "soft signage" installations
  • Flexible schedule
  • Work efficiently with others, and manage schedule efficiently
Compensation
  • $36k/yr, DOE
  • Medical Insurance
  • Dental Insurance
  • Vision Insurance
  • Retirement plan with match
  • Paid holidays & vacation
We expect performance, and we compensate for it!

Please submit resumes to chris@azprosigns.com.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Can I take my three weeks vacation first..... and then let you know if I wanna take the job and commute 2,500 miles a day ??

Mikeifg

Props to you Chris, You guys have done great jobs for me when I needed print work done it's nice to see someone on here doing good business wise. I know if I were closer to I'd put my app in.

mike

neato

Wow...nice. Looks like a great company to work for.

You don't need an off-site designer do you? :D

ucmj22

hey! It was on time... last week... Anyway, looks like a great opportunity for someone, Im sure it will be filled shortly (thats what she said)

cdiesel

If you would I bet you get paid on time:tongue::covereyes:

This.

I've got to imagine now'd be the time to move to Phoenix, considering it's about to get ridiculously cold up there!

Thanks Mike. And Gino, I've talked to two people in town that don't want to drive across town (about 15 miles).

cdiesel

BTW, We're also looking for an A-Team installer, production helper, and a receptionist. I'll be posting these separately.

phototec

I've talked to two people in town that don't want to drive across town (about 15 miles).

Wow, I drove to Dell in Austin for 6 years working as a senior graphic designer, 60 miles each way, and major traffic going into the Austin metro-plex every day.

15 miles is a piece of cake, and I love Arizona & New Mexico, would love to move to Santa Fe!

BTW: Nice professional ad, sounds like a great place to work.

:notworthy: