• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who wants to sell me a true flatbed for under 30k?

Hehe Almost got a -working- gandi 1224 for 15k...don't tell me my fishing is meaningless...

Would love to get your Flora for 90+ but the boss says no and I've only got about half that buried in the back yard in mason jars..

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Fishing, dribble.... whatever. 'Almost' is only good in playing horse shoes or hand grenades.

Almost got a printer for whatever...... like everyone else here..... almost got this job, almost got this bid, almost got paid, almost bought a printer................ all the same.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Do you sell CET ??

About a year ago, I was seriously looking into buying a second one and the CET fit the bill for what we were gonna do. About 2,000pcs a week of 18" x 24" furniture going-out-a-business sales. However, the deal dried up completely and went to a competitor who was doing 18" x 24" 2-sided for $1.29 each. Oh, and that included the step stake. Not my idea of making money. My source was a middleman and selling them for $5. a pop based on a minimum of 250 count.

I've yet to see the Flora. I'm assuming Chris and his Dad will have it at the Atlantic City show this year. I've already made my reservations for that weekend. That show has got the best deals because it's 3 weeks before the year ending and everyone wheels & deals there. We've made some remarkable purchases there over the years.