• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who you gonna call....

petesign

So, printing 18oz blockout banner material..> This roll has been rolled up and ive used it some over the last year... load it up and print this banner. I can see this the first few feet from grabbing the roll maybe... but again and again for ten feet? No sir, im calling a priest LOL

Attachments

• entr-U.jpg
    entr-U.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 114

jfiscus

Rap Master
It's hard to see in the photo but I've seen way worse before, at least it's just banner. I have had handprints on 680 towards the end of the roll during printing a whole new roll... And I THINK they've cleared up the monster mosquitos we used to get in rolls!

klmiller611

Sounds like factory to me as well. I had a roll brand new, got to the last three feet of it, never unrolled or touched, and low and behold, there was a child sized handprint, right in the middle.

Ken Miller

T_K

Sounds like factory to me as well. I had a roll brand new, got to the last three feet of it, never unrolled or touched, and low and behold, there was a child sized handprint, right in the middle.

Ken Miller

Nice to know the kid has a job, right? :omg: