• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale Digital Signage

TheSnowman

I had a customer asking me for something (basically like an outdoor TV) that they could mount on their building that is 6 to 8 ft wide, and whatever scale high, that they could program the messages to. Does anyone know if something like this even exists for small company's to purchase?

TheSnowman

Yeah, thanks. Like I said, WHOLESALE places. That gave one result, and it's not wholesale. Unless you were referring to the CO2 sensors, and outside air monitoring websites that were the main focus of that search. But I'm good there.

OADesign

There are many. And prices vary widely. And most will sell to whomever knocks on their door with the 15k+ that is cost to play...
And in my experience you will find that is the sales guy that determine if your price will be at the "wholesale" level (read: low enough for YOU to make some money).
Look at www.daktronics.com (note: poor reputation in socal)

Learn from what you find there and do more research. As with most stuff, you will find your pricing gets better the more you know about your product when you are talking to the sales guys.

Stuff to consider:
-Install
-color (full hd, 256k, amber, red, green?)
-warranty
-programming / content
-software
-end user support
-tech support (for you)
-controller access (hard wire? Wifi?)