• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale Orajet Vinyl Print

graphicwarning

Hey Everyone,
I provided a customer a sample from my Roland VS-300 printed with a standard profile from the Versaworks RIP, on Orajet 3651 with a 210 Matte Laminate. All approved! BUT... now they need it printed 60" wide. They don't mind one seam in it, but since my Versacamm is 30", and I can only print +/- 28"... I'm not going to be able to do it with only one seam.

Can someone recommend a wholesale printer that uses Roland equipment, and can print on Orajet 3651 and laminate with Matte?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Brock

I'm guessing your asking about a Roland printer because you want the colors the same? Chances are most of the wholesale printers and a lot of digital printers are using custom profiles so they won't necessarily match the VW canned profiles. And if I'm not mistaken, 3651 only comes 60" wide, so it will have to have a seam anyway. There are many merchant members here that can print that for you. What is the length?

graphicwarning

I'm guessing your asking about a Roland printer because you want the colors the same? Chances are most of the wholesale printers and a lot of digital printers are using custom profiles so they won't necessarily match the VW canned profiles. And if I'm not mistaken, 3651 only comes 60" wide, so it will have to have a seam anyway. There are many merchant members here that can print that for you. What is the length?

You'd be correct about the Roland machine and matching colors. I too use my own custom profiles, however I had an inkling they'd need something larger than I can provide, so I printed using the Generic 2B profile in the event I had to send it out. So while an exact match wouldn't be 100% necessary, something relatively close is acceptable... and I figured getting it printed using nearly the same machines/processes brings it close to what I'd need.

A seam is no problem. The length is 13'-5" overall... Fairly basic and straight forward print.

Are there any merchant members using this particular combination of machine/material I could be directed too?

visual800

signs365 can print that cant they? I wouldnt be too concerned about it being a on a roland. Im sure it will match close enough to pass