• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale sublimation prints on 24 x 36 aluminum needed

gbarker

We have a client needing 75-80 24"x36" sublimated aluminum panels. I'd like options of gloss and or clear finished aluminum. I'm having a hard time finding a supplier for them. Please contact me if this is something you feel comfortable doing these.

As with everything in the sign business, we're behind on this so the sooner the better.

Sign-Man Signs

We have a client needing 75-80 24"x36" sublimated aluminum panels. I'd like options of gloss and or clear finished aluminum. I'm having a hard time finding a supplier for them. Please contact me if this is something you feel comfortable doing these.

As with everything in the sign business, we're behind on this so the sooner the better.

We just did 400 of these in two sided vinyl for the same reason. Three color. The agony was more than I could bear.....