• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale Vehicle Wrap Design

Tony Rome

Can anyone help me find a good graphic designer for vehicle wraps? I would like to start subbing mine out.
I don't need to add much of a mark up to their price but I would like the option to at least have a little room.
Basically not looking to pay retail prices.
About to check out 99 Designs, any other suggestions?
Thanks!

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
Skepple is a great designer. He has some cool show car designs. For commercial wraps i would go with 99designs. Cheaper too.
there is also another company who does design. they just started to promote themselves a couple of months ago. I think it was a fixed price per month. Can't remember their name

crny1

CSOCSO are you thinking of
Skepple is a great designer. He has some cool show car designs. For commercial wraps i would go with 99designs. Cheaper too.
there is also another company who does design. they just started to promote themselves a couple of months ago. I think it was a fixed price per month. Can't remember their name

CSOCSO are you thinking of Design Pickle?

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
CSOCSO are you thinking of

CSOCSO are you thinking of Design Pickle?
Maybe. Sounds familiar but these people just popped up on my facebook today
Home

edit: who knows how good they are... even their SEO title just saying "Home"
lol...

Last edited:

jfiscus

Rap Master
You dont want just any (pardon my language) 3rd-worlder doing your design.
I would recommend Creative Circle or an independent designer familiar with the vehicle wrapping process.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I agree with jfiscus...

Hey, where can I get cheap wholesale printing and install by third world help... I hear bitch!ng all the time about low ball printers and installers yet some shops send your design work to undercutting third world designers. Even Graphics Zoo - based in Texas, uses third world designers... take a look at the reviews... most 5 star ratings are from third world reviewers...
Graphics Zoo
200 bucks a month for all you can design... you get what you pay for...

You wanna make graphic design great again, why not use a reputable designer with some skills in wrap design that you can build a relationship with and "trickle it down" to a designer who will spend the money here.

By the way, how much do you charge for design? There are freelance designers in the "affordable" range but are you charging enough? I do freelance work and shops that use me have no problem making a profit by charging 125 an hour after I bill them.

Please consider hiring local and build a relationship with a freelance designer.

Last edited: