• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

who's using aspire

james mcgrew

i have done my share of signage with aspire as we include it in a corporate board room or front desk package, any of you using it here

jim

Jim Doggett

i have done my share of signage with aspire as we include it in a corporate board room or front desk package, any of you using it here

jim

Hi Jim,

Wow; I'd almost forgotten about ScanVec Aspire ... poorly named but it was a really great product. ScanVec introduced it as the replacement to CASmate, and in many ways it was superior to Amiable Software's FlexiSIGN. But it was new and no doubt had some kinks that needed working out; and at nearly the same time, ScanVec bought Amiable. So they went forward with the market-tested and comparitively bug-free FlexiSIGN following the merger ... and abandoned Aspire. That's too bad. It was a really cool product and ScanVec had it under development for a long time -- it was going to be the FlexiSIGN killer, ironically.

You might be one of the very few users who hasn't been upgraded to FlexiSIGN-PRO.

Best,

Jim D

cfbeagle

Jim D you have the wrong Aspire in mind... James is talking about the 3-D Design and Toolpath generating software for CNC users. It is a Vectric product.

I use it.... It is the bomb, like they say down here, there ain't nothin like it!

Very easy to use and very powerful, I don't know of anything Enroute can do that it cannot. For sure nothing that you actually need to produce signs. And it is a bargain compared to the others.

Here is a link to it. http://www.vectric.com/WebSite/Vectric/aspire/aspire_index.html

james mcgrew

there are user group meetings in texas, pittsburg in november and we are doing one here in sc in oct. i was curious as i use the hang out of it, i am pretty new to this aspect of my cnc use as i have been in cabinetmaking most of ny career, but the sign shops are finding thier way in here to my shop

jim

Replicator

I use some Aspire Vinyl, Photo Paper, Poster Paper and Banner Materials from Denco Sales in Seattle . . . !

james mcgrew

aspire

aspire has proven itself to be am amazingly simple way to produce 3d and related signage here, it has a few other tricks as well

jim

Attachments

• IMG_4760.JPG
    IMG_4760.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4756.JPG
    IMG_4756.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_4749.JPG
    IMG_4749.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_4178.JPG