• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Why should I sponsor you.....

synergy_jim

reminds me of the stock car guys….. if you sponsor me, I'll tell all my friends with race cars…. ( then they all want free car decals )

player

The first time I ran into the car thing a guy came in and wanted a complete decal job with tons of logos, colours etc... This is before printers and faster computers... all cut vinyl.

We spent hours working out the pricing and when he came back he was very indignant and said I should do it for free! He never mentioned that before, he asked us to price the job.
He said the last guy did it for free. I called the last guy up and asked him why? He said he did not know why.

Joe Diaz

Sponsorship = I can't afford my hobby will you pay for me to have fun.
:goodpost:

reminds me of the stock car guys….. if you sponsor me, I'll tell all my friends with race cars…. ( then they all want free car decals )
:goodpost:

When you didn't invite me to the BBQ?
:noway:
/just venting

You mean you are surprised that the guy who wants you to do free or discounted work at your expense for his benefit isn't really your best buddy and only has you in mind when he wants something from you? I don't believe that for one second. :rolleyes::Big Laugh

visual800

ah sweeter times in the past where I would like to go back in time and kick myself in the a$$! Yeah I fell for it, a few times. I was gonna be the reigning lettering signman of the local roundtrack.....then I woke up:ROFLMAO: