• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Why yes.... I did 2

formanek

Yep. It is becoming popular around MN. Not easy to see families at this time, but feels good to give them something they wanted.

Attachments

• casket2.jpg
    casket2.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 130

reQ

I thought it was kinda crazy when i did put a decal on the burial urn, but now i see that was not so crazy!

knucklehead

We used to paint 'em, wrapping's just another medium.

Did ya know you can order your casket from Walmart? Made in USA!

Pat Whatley

I cut a large Harley Davidson logo for a casket once. It's the only HD logo I've ever done....I figured if they wanted to find me and sue me they were going to have to dig it up and bring it to court.

reQ

I cut a large Harley Davidson logo for a casket once. It's the only HD logo I've ever done....I figured if they wanted to find me and sue me they were going to have to dig it up and bring it to court.
That is a good point lol

Suz

Yep. It is becoming popular around MN. Not easy to see families at this time, but feels good to give them something they wanted.

Closest I came to doing anything remotely similar was having to do window decals at the office of our town cemetery. There were casket (corners) and headstone samples inside. Yikes! I think I want my family to cremate me and make charcoal drawing sticks from my ashes. LOL! No headstone or casket for me!

formanek

Do you think tattoo shops get permission for using the HD logo every time? Nope. This wrap only had to last for a few days I guess. :) Still sucked. 14 year old shot in the head by his own gun (pistol) by accident.