• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Will FC5100-75 cut 10mil mylar material?

Deep Cut

I'm trying to determine if my graphtec FC5100-75 will cut 10mil mylar material from www.stencilease.com (CC1200-10). If not, what is the thickest mylar material I can cut? Either way, what would be my best bet for a blade and settings. Has anyone else had experience with this?
Thanks Hugely!:wavingflag:

CS-SignSupply-TT

Deep Cut, does the 10mil mylar material have a craft paper liner? Do you have two bladeholders for your Graphtec (i.e. 45deg and 60deg blades)? Have you tried the "test cut"? It may take a couple of test cuts to detrmine the right setting; but, I am confident your Graphtec will do the job IF the mylar has a craft paper liner.

CS-SignSupply

I think 7 mil is the thickest I have used personally...

60 degree blade with CB15u blade holder and tangential cutting mode ON. Set to high pressure (test of course).

Jim Doggett

That's one for SignWarehouse and one for CiberSupply.com. We have the OEM blades and bladeholders for your Graphtec.

Merchant Wars!!!! Huh uh, CiberSupply, our Graphtec blades are cooler!! No, ours are ...

Hahahahahaha.

Kidding!!! Competition is a good thing as Martha Stewart would say. Keeps prices where they oughta be. :^)

All good, my friend.