• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Will HP release a wide formate R series printer?

CC-CMYK

I'm looking to upgrade my older HP latex printer but I don't want to jump the gun and get the 365 when in maybe a year there will be a white printing model. Does anyone know when or if the R series will include the smaller wide formate models?

aparat

I'm looking to upgrade my older HP latex printer but I don't want to jump the gun and get the 365 when in maybe a year there will be a white printing model. Does anyone know when or if the R series will include the smaller wide formate models?

The R1000 is 64" wide as the latex 365... so what do you mean smaller?

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
I was just down in Alpharetta, GA last week for service training on the Latex printers. I asked this exact question and if they are planing on doing this no one outside of Barcelona Spain knows about it. My instructor wasn't sure if they would ever move the white to the low volume latex printers (300 and 500 series.)

BigfishDM

Merchant Member

Let me be the one to upgrade you! You should be able to pay off a 360 within a year, if they come out with a new one that has white ink, wait for it to have the bugs worked out then pick up that one. (2 years figure)