• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Window perf printing help ?

strycker

When I print on window perf ( classicvue ext ) I get these white swooping streaks through my print like someone took a 6in wide dry paint brush and wiped accross it . I have cleaned the decoder strip,done 2 cleanings, one powerful cleaning, nozzle check is fine. I am sorry but I don`t have A pictue of them because I kinda got A little upset and threw them out.

I have A Mutoh Falcon Outdoor 62, setting are ( 720 x720 heaters are at 45deg. front and back and the quality is set at med.

When printing on anything else, my prints come out just fine.

please help.

Last edited:

strycker

I thought the same thing , it`s been about a month since i`ve used it and It`s half gone now because i have used up most of the 100ft roll.all the previous print came out perfect. I called teck support ( signs wherhouse ). they told me it might be a heat problem

Thanks for your input mike

Capital Signs

Might be??? You need to be hard on them and say you need a definite answer. No sense in a maybe answer from signwarehouse... I would test their "new" customer support and tech support if they do say they have changed...

strycker

thankyou, they realy did try to help. I know alot of people have had some problems with signs wherehouse as have i in the past (my mutoh was sucking the magenta into the waste tank over night. After 3 cartrages of ink --200$---and numerous calls to signs wherehouse trying to get someone to call me back, one person--a verey nice lady said they would replace my lost ink, but later recanted on that one. Here recently they have been pretty helpful.