• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Windows Utility Roland BN-20 won't pop up the message to confirm the Ink Collector change

Ink Force

Hi!
My Roland BN-20 is acting weird! Right know the printer is connected to a Windows 10 Desktop PC and the printer is beeping.
This is my story: The Ink Tank Collector was full so I changed it... but when I place the new one into the printer, the window that ask for the confirmation about the change didn't pop up on my screen. Now the printer is beeping and the Windows Utility is not recognizing the new ink tank collector. I already installed the software and driver in another laptop with windows 7 to see if this fix the issue, but no luck at all. The printer keeps beeping and the Windows Utility shows the Ink Tank collector full, so I decided to remove it and put it back multiple times in both computers but nothing happens.
When I remove the Ink Tank the Windows Utility shows on the software that it was removed, but when I put it back it shows again a full one even when that one is brand new.
Any recommendations will be highly appreciated because at this point I am really frustrated!

Hamster

sometimes this is treated by overlapping ink cartridges (don't ask how this is related).
It also happens that the damp for the sensor on the drain tank bends