• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Witch print/cuter I need and suggest

Guimb0

Hi everyone,
Im new in business and i will do some work on different kind.
I hesitate to make a choice of model and brand.
I will make , car wraping, wallpainting, vinyl apply, sticker, aluminium signalisation panel.
An Eco-Solvent will be great ?
I look to go in a tradeshow for making a demo deal.
Someone can help me to make a great choice?

Thank's to all of you for your help!

Guimb0

I look to spend 30 000$ for the printer.
Ok maybe a Roland but witch model ?
Thank's for your's responds

CMI

With the little bit of information you've given, it's almost impossible to recommend something. Like someone else mentioned, you'll also need other equipment, software, tools, tables, etc., so you need to know what your whole budget is and balance it among all the expenses. Also, since you asked such a general question, I'm guessing you might be new to the business. In this case, another big question is who the best dealer to get your machine from is. In my area, there are dealers that carry models that might work for me, but I know from experience that their service isn't the greatest, so I've dealt with companies that are further away from me but that I know are knowledgeable and can help me when I need it. If you read through the site, you'll see that almost any brand at all price levels has its supporters and detractors. It depends on how good you are at running the machine and how much support/training you get from your dealer.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Create a CD with several files on it and take to each and every distributor you wish to possibly handle your transaction and see what they can do, how much and how can they service afterwards.

Like mentioned, for the things you requested, you will certainly need a decent laminator. Now, you'll need materials and supplies, not to mention a good software and rip program, unless your printer comes with one. What seems like a slam-dunk deal.... it's not. Not, if you do you homework and check it all out. A first time decision like this can cost you wa-a-a-y more than it should, if you do something wrong or stoopid. When deciding on our first wide format, I did research for about a year, but that was in 1999, into 2000. Things have changed and only gotten harder.

Good Luck..................​

Mosh

You do know you will need a laminator also, right?
Let me guess, someone charged you too much for your race car wrap so you are just going to do them yourself.