• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem With My Mouse........................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This just started today. I cannot use my mouse wheel for going up and down the pages, anywhere. I hafta use the elevator slide at the far right. Is this gonna become the new norm ?? Has someone monkeyed around with some settings ??

:thankyou:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm happy for you, that yours works, but mine still..... does not. The only thing I haven't done is to re-boot my entire computer, which I hardly find necessary for something like this. Haven't done anything whatsoever different. This is the ONLY site where it is not working and the only application which has rendered my mouse useless.

Guess I'm on my own. Thank you.

Sorry. No help on this end. Everything working as normal over here. I would try deleting history and saved cache and temp files from your browser. That or maybe someone was finally fed up and they hacked your s101 account and disabled your scroll wheel because they knew it would be infuriating. My guess is some odd computer glitch probably caused by your web browser.

I'm on firefox.

Last edited:

Joe House

My mouse wheel is working on this site. Rebooting doesn't seem like that big a deal. Not sure why this site is singling you out, Gino.

C

ColoPrinthead

No problems here, aside from the advertisement for for Ad Blocker showing up again after a nice day of it not being around; I've seen it enough I am almost conviced I should download and install it . . .

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We fixed it. We did it internally for s101. No one should have a problem from here on out.

:thankyou:

mfatty500

I had the same problem the other day too. I'm using Windows 8.1 with Chrome, all is back to normal now though.

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
Which theme are you guys using? I can't reproduce the error on my end on either of the three themes.
Also - have you tried upgrading your browser to the newest version? Very strange issue - but I don't believe it has anything to do with the actual forum script.

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
I've found this happens with Chrome from time to time- no matter the site. Normally, closing Chrome (and making sure all elements are close with your Task Manager) and restarting corrects it.