• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

work order - quote mock up inside

WCSign

My storefront has been open for a year. I do digital printing and T-shirt screenprinting mostly, so most of the work order examples I found on here didnt work for me.

This forum helps me out a ton, so I wanted to offer something back to the forums to help newbies like myself. If anyone would like a PDF of this work order let me know. I took one from an old thread and made it meet my needs. I now print them out and fill them out by hand with the customer and place them inside of auto shop style clear work order pouches on the wall (along with any extra things). Im a visual person, so seeing them on the wall is key... the top right blank area is used to boldly hand write the customer or job name. The check boxes are for the process. So its easy to note if the art is done, materials are ordered, the screens are burned, etc. The job description and artwork area is non restrictive. And the bottom area pretty much covers any necessary info.

Please post if you think anything is missing.

Thanks again to everyone who posts here and helps, especially with fonts lol

Attachments

• wcsab-work-order-snip.JPG
    wcsab-work-order-snip.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 131

Mikesbales

Thank you for the example. I've re-created it and attached it here without the logo to make it easier
attachment.php

Attachments

• Work Order - Quote.jpg
    Work Order - Quote.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 211