• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WOW ! Free Gaunga to vote ...? WTH !

ThinkRight

What has the world come too ?
This is wrong on so many levels.
Pot Prizes May Have Lured More Eagle Rock Residents To Vote
EAGLE ROCK (CBSLA.com) — Fliers offering $40 worth of free medical-grade marijuana were reportedly passed out in Eagle Rock to try and draw residents to vote in the local election.

Was the free pot an incentive to get a larger turnout? Politics ranked “high” on resident’s list of priorities. Nearly 10 times as many voters – 792 residents – turned out to the polls during the recent Neighborhood Council elections than last year.

“It’s a little weird that people can’t come out and vote on their own. I see that as a problem, as a social symptom,” Eagle Rock resident Joerael Elliott said.
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012...ve-lured-more-eagle-rock-residents-to-vote-2/
/ spit !
:frustrated:

tsgstl

Don't be so uptight man

I'd type more but my iPhone screen is getting cloudy from all the orange Cheetos powder from my fingers.

ThinkRight

Prefer the spelling ....Ganja.

LOL

I did not know how to spell it and that is what spell check gave me.

And to the topic...
I don't have a problem with people that partake in smoking weed.
If I did not have a day job I probably would.I did when I was in my late teens and 20's.
But the point is buying votes !
And buying votes with weed. !
Then the stoners are voting for the people that gave them the weed.
Most states have laws keeping the polls away from bars , for a reason.
Voting under the influence of anything is just wrong.