• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap and Rap. Meet up.

ProWraps

Meet up for the wrappers on this site. Im thinking at Chris from AZ pro signs shop in Phoenix.

Ill just go ahead and say yes for him.

Kinda a S101 wrappers meet and greet.

Lets rent a van, and show each other our skills and LEARN from each others techniques.

Its amazing how beneficial that is to everyone.

Who's down? Chris, no need to respond. We already reserved your shop.

Adam, your already in.

Cheapvehiclewraps, we need you to rent the vehicle and show us how to do it on the cheap cheap.

Any takers?

I know all of you all got free tickets like me, lets do it.

This meet up WILL BE ONLY focused on wrapping. everyone is welcome, but please keep in mind, we will not be gilding signs, we will not be wall dogging, we will not be printing banners. It will be hard core wrap skills only.

OP, you are the ONLY exception. wear the speedo.

date to be posted when Chris at AZ Pro Signs sees this and flys out here and kicks the sh*t out of me for volunteering his shop.

PS, ill win.

ProWraps

its a done deal. we just need to pick a date. i dont give a sh*t what Chris says. we will converge.

let me know your thoughts on a date.

Im thinking......... mid January? you are already booked for the week between christmas and new years for the 55 bus job. can you say paaaaarty!?

HulkSmash

its a done deal. we just need to pick a date. i dont give a sh*t what Chris says. we will converge.

let me know your thoughts on a date.

Im thinking......... mid January? you are already booked for the week between christmas and new years for the 55 bus job. can you say paaaaarty!?

Don't care when.

But Christmas - Newyears week.....my ski week? :rolleyes:

oh well

megacab

what about guys like me that are still in our wrapping infancy and want to soak up all the knowledge the professionals have to offer. i have wrapped a few things but probably don't have much to offer to the true professionals on the site.

HulkSmash

what about guys like me that are still in our wrapping infancy and want to soak up all the knowledge the professionals have to offer. i have wrapped a few things but probably don't have much to offer to the true professionals on the site.

Of Course!

300mphGraphics

Absolutely! I've had a few occasions to watch Chris, Jason and the guys work while picking up projects from them. Would love to have this happen. Count me in.

MikePro

I'd love to see this happen. Hopefully I can get my shop to pay my fare, as this would definately benefit my wrapping skillz.

cdiesel

PS, ill win.

Haha.. You know now I'm going to have to bring a set of boxing gloves too!

I was halfway asleep when you texted me last night--had no idea what you were talking about. Wrap & Rap.. I thought you were just drunk texting again. lol

Call me tonite. Mid January may be too cold (yes, it does get cold here!). March may be better.

HulkSmash

Haha.. You know now I'm going to have to bring a set of boxing gloves too!

I was halfway asleep when you texted me last night--had no idea what you were talking about. Wrap & Rap.. I thought you were just drunk texting again. lol

Call me tonite. Mid January may be too cold (yes, it does get cold here!). March may be better.

No. No. No. I vote mid January. Screw Arizona heat. No seriously. January.

Flame

Dang mid January I'll be vacationing in California :/

Not like ProWraps invited ME anyways!

Border

Just happened to be thinking (yesterday) of an excuse to go there anyways, since he's already seen my "palace" in the dead of Winter. And I need a getaway from this frozen wasteland we call Meptar!

cdiesel

I vote we do it at Doug's (Border.. although Isign's place wouldn't be a bad idea either!) in January. Last time I was at his palace, I knew I was in trouble when the rental car lady handed me a friggin ice scraper. I was like "what's this?"

Seriously though, my place in January is 25 for a low and 60 for a high. There's no heat in our back area, besides our torpedo heaters. Sucks almost as much wrapping in the cold of winter as it does in the heat of summer..

March would be 50 for a low and 75 for a high.

ProWraps

just got off the phone with az chris. looks like march would be the best. so march it is.

maybe the 16th-18th?

cdiesel

I think the first of March would be best.. like the 3rd or 10th. Don't wanna interfere with spring break plans.. Chris, I'm finally going to convince you to drag the boat to Havasu!