• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap Company near Indy

Designer Wraps

Looking for recommendations on a good Wrap Company in or near Indy. Have upcoming job around Convention Center.

Thanks,
Sean

RobbyMac

Printing, installing or both?
TKO Graphix
Sport Graphics
and last but not least our shop (We just wrapped 36 indycars in NFL liveries for the superbowl)

sar bossier

Printing, installing or both?
TKO Graphix
Sport Graphics
and last but not least our shop (We just wrapped 36 indycars in NFL liveries for the superbowl)

AND THEY ROCKED!!! Stole one for my avi on fb - Robby has my recommendation, JUST from the Steelers car!!! :notworthy::rock-n-roll:

jfiscus

Rap Master
I have a good contract-based installer that would be glad to go to Indy.
We are a bit far away as a shop though, ourselves.

Letterbox Mike

I have a good contract-based installer that would be glad to go to Indy.
We are a bit far away as a shop though, ourselves.

For some reason I never noticed you were in Flornece (Y'all). We're almost neighbors.

Would you mind PMing me your installer's info? I'm always looking for good people as backup installers when we're in a jam.

p3

Shadow Graphix as well...they are on Gasoline Alley, or were. They moved I think.

jfiscus

Rap Master
For some reason I never noticed you were in Flornece (Y'all). We're almost neighbors.

Would you mind PMing me your installer's info? I'm always looking for good people as backup installers when we're in a jam.

No problem, next time I'm back up in Ohio I'll look you up. I still own a house in Middletown.