• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap Proof. need to add...

ericmitchell29

Hey. Here is a draft of the wrap I'm doing for my truck.
I don't want a laundry list of items I offer but I'll probably add a couple more... and.. I still have to add the website (createddesign.com) Just wanted opinions on it... Also. I'm not 100% sure about the advertise your business with .. slogan. Any other ideas?

Thanks
Eric

Attachments

• createdwrapproof.jpg
    createdwrapproof.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 154

animenick65

I like it. Phone could be a tad bigger, though I like the minimal text you have going on. Would be happy with that myself.

BrianKE

Like it just the way it is! I see too many wraps anymore where they include a laundry list of things they do and the important stuff (phone, website, etc.) gets lost in the message.

Remember that if you are moving and the viewer is stationary they only have 2-3 seconds to read your message.

acothran

I like the design. I like your avatar company name text better than the one on your truck design and wonder how that would look with the wrap background? Any chance you'll drive your truck to a different state or area code? Just thought you might add the area code in case you travel and people want to call you. Just my $0.02.

Allen

ProWraps

i think it looks great. and will look even better in person. when installing just take care to keep the text from hooking on the back where it will bubble out over the wheel well.

but looks good. i would run with it.

ericmitchell29

yeah. Im thinking I may do that also. I'm kind of right in the center of the state. But... I guess there is a chance of me going across the state lines with the truck.
The area code may be more important.

As for the logo... I think Im going to keep the one on the truck thats there. The avatar is more grunge and... although thats more my style.... the people who I am trying to gain business from are business men and women so... I want to come across as a bit more put together. I could be crazy but... I've gotten more work since I redesigned. Could just be more word of mouth. I've only been in this area for a bit over a year so... there have been some growing pains.

Thanks for all the advice.... feel free to keep em coming. I'm about a week away from going to print with it.
Thanks
Eric

TheSnowman

I like it, but yea, swap out the "Call" for area code. If you wanted to have a laundry list, only put it on the tailgate. That's the only time anyone will have to read it...but either way, looks good.