• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap templates like thebadwrap?

LenXIII

Does anyone know of any other vendors besides thebadwrap that offers that raster photolike image style templates? I had a client forward me some art today laid out on a low res template that looked just like thebadwrap but it wasn't them. The reason I'm asking is because thebadwrap doesn't have the specific style of 350 cargo van I'm looking for with the swing open side doors instead of the sliding doors. I looked everywhere and cannot find anyone that has this style of template! It's sad that my client obviously found it and I cant.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I'd wager its not a template and they just grabbed a photo from online. They "might" have paid for a stock from Evox though. http://www.evoximages.com/stock-image-database/ - the only catch is they are not in any way guaranteed to be accurate for dimensions for what we do. GM also does some stock images of certain vehicles now too but again, not specifically for what we do. Newcars.com also has similar shots (my guess is they are all Evox shots).