• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wrap video led to sales

tsgstl

Colorado's recent video he made led me to just having fun with my phone. I really just made this for fun to show my fam and friends what I do for a living. I put it on Facebook this morning and so far have 2 people order if I make them a video like this. If you have a smart phone you can do it fairly ez and totally free. I spent maybe 5 extra minutes pushing a button and setting my phone somewhere. I will tell you to plug it in though because I ran out of juice super fast.
I edited it within minutes but I am fairly familiar with IMovie. Ill do it for all customers if it leads to more business.
Anyway from me and my family thank you for posting your video the other day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu3D7ZU62Oc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

tsgstl

I should of mentioned the app I used for the stop motion is a free fully adjustable app called "lapse it" it is on android and apple. It takes a pic every so many seconds instead of video.

After sleeping on it I'm thinking of offering this for all customers, maybe a extra fee. I can see customers sharing this on social media. I know this was just a one time get for the new vehicle jobs from my Facebook friends but others sharing basically my commercial would have to yield some work. I usually get the most referrals from jobs I think look horrible

bernie

nice video!
I can see customers using this on their facebook or any other place for advertising their business. Definitely charge them for a video.

Bernie

tsgstl

I hated the music in the background but after the third try of getting denied from YouTube for my choices I went with something obscure. It went good with the stop-motion I thought.