• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrapping A Building??

SCOTTD

I have a customer that has a small feild house on a football field he wants wrapped it is for long term.

I know 3-m has the vinyl that will adhere to concrete but it's not a long term deal and some other issues I have are down near the bottom the lawn guys destroying the vinyl with weed wackers..

here is my thoughts tell me if they sound good.

I'm thinking signabond and screw it to the building ( not crazy about the screws ) but least it will be stuck.

Not going all the way to the ground in fear of the weed wacker.

sound good I am open to suggestions..

Thanks

encadtech

You could repanel the outsdie w/ Excel - PVC Sheeting. The nice thing about doing it this way is that you could laminate the panels before you get onsite - drill and screw to the building . The PVC won't chip or bust - the screw heads go down - Then use a small 1/2" vinyl circle to cover the screw head when you get finished. If the client is willing to absorb the extra cost - you could use a heavy graphitti overlam to protect the panels against vandalism. GL