• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wrapping with paint protection film

AUTO-FX

Ive been doing quite a few paint protection film installs lately, is any one else here??? If so, what template software are you using and are you satisfied? Ive been using XPEL . The price is alittle steep but of course they tell me they're the best and it's worth it, but Ive already found some "edgey" templatings so i'm wondering if it's worth it.

webguy

Ive been doing quite a few paint protection film installs lately, is any one else here??? If so, what template software are you using and are you satisfied? Ive been using XPEL . The price is alittle steep but of course they tell me they're the best and it's worth it, but Ive already found some "edgey" templatings so i'm wondering if it's worth it.

I've used Xpel and venture. Now that I have Venture, the software is much cheaper. If you need something cut, PM me.

AUTO-FX

thanks, very nice of you to offer! Xpel has been cutting me a little slack on the minimum $fee and i'm hoping the call for this picks up a little. Traditionally, this is the worst time of the year in auto sales, so i'm looking forward to things picking up with the september/fall season. If you can get acquainted with the install process, it's a good money maker for anyone with a 30" + plotter