• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wraps are dead. My work is done.

kffernandez

i think the ad run lasted only a week. probably had a terrible car crash at the end of it.

"i swear officer, i didn't even realize it was there till i hit it!" :doh:

kelly

10sacer

The military has been playing around with that technology for about 10 years for obvious applications.

In WWII - they used giant mirrors to do the same thing for tanks.

You can even get a smaller mirror to take with you when you go hunting. you just squat down behind it and tilt the mirror at an angle and you disappear.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
The military has been playing around with that technology for about 10 years for obvious applications.

In WWII - they used giant mirrors to do the same thing for tanks.

You can even get a smaller mirror to take with you when you go hunting. you just squat down behind it and tilt the mirror at an angle and you disappear.

Or a small mirror on your shoe.

anotherdog

give it 5 years it will be on a concept car, 10 years in production. I doubt it will be for the invisible car, but imagine being able to choose the "wallpaper" for your car that day.

SD&F

That is really cool, but I think that they would be sued for all of the accidents caused by all the idiots that started watching it while driving.

formanek

James Bond car did it in the one with Halley Berry in it.

Considering how under car and interior car LED's are illegal in MN I don't think I will have to worry about it too soon.:thumb:

LenR

Not to worry.
There will always be a place in our hearts (and wallets) for CheapVehicleWraps!!!!!
You were not undercheaped!

LenR

Not to worry.
There will always be a place in our hearts (and wallets) for CheapVehicleWraps!!!!!
You were not undercheaped!