• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WRAPSCON in Indianapolis next week - Anyone going?

thesignexpert

I have no idea. Just checked the system and see steady traffic going back a long time, good growth, no warnings on this end that I can see. We, along with 100k other sites, got hit with that Russian based virus several months ago but that was purged within a couple of days. Did the system call out a particular reason for the block? Do you have your system set to only allow certain sites? I would be interested in knowing.

Zx360

My father and I are going. I'm looking forward to it a lot. :thumb:

The B.I.G. Show has been down hill the last few years, I'm hoping Wrapcon helps pick it up this year.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Our local sales rep said that for a sign / vehicle graphics company there will be nothing new there.
The show is still geared towards promotional items/products and unless we are interested in getting into that industry there's no reason to go.
However, I might still try to make it over Friday as it's not that long of a drive.

Attachments

• wm.jpg
    wm.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 108