Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wrapulator Anyone ever heard of it/used it?

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing, Pricing Etc.' started by showcase 66, Oct 15, 2012.

1. showcase 66

showcase 66 Very Active Member

Sep 23, 2010
    I was looking around on my iPad a little bit ago and was looking through some apps and came across the Wrapulator.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wrapulator/id542837564?mt=8

I have never seen it before so I thought I would pass it on.

If anyone has it or uses it, is it worth it and how accurate is it?

Thought it would be a good tool to have especially if you are out and customer wants a quick quote. It said you can customize it to your pricing.

Any input.

Thanks.

Tags:
  2. mopar691

mopar691 Member

Sep 15, 2010
    It is new. I use Bad Wrap stuff and just saw this come thru about 2 weeks ago. Android version might be out now to if not very soon. Looking fofward to that version to try it out.

Otherwise I know nothing about it yet.

3. SignBurst PCs

SignBurst PCs Very Active Member

Oct 30, 2007
    Utah
    I have heard of / seen it. Several of my customers use it and like it.

Pretty handy tool for Apple and Android!

4. showcase 66

Sep 23, 2010
    it looks pretty cool from what I was reading about it. Suppose to be able to scan a vin # and it will find the spces for that car. Probably going to get it to mess around with it.

5. SightLine

SightLine Very Active Member

It actually started out several years ago as a PC app tha was usually bundled with The Bad Wrap. Pretty handy for quick gross SF numbers is all but that one never really got much in the way of updates.

6. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    If you did a lot of wraps it'd be a handy tool. I was going to buy it just for the heck of it and to check it out at $20, until I realized that was a MONTHLY fee.

Can see this being a great tool for someone who does lots of wraps though and needs to quote on the spot.

7. sar bossier

sar bossier Very Active Member

Apr 7, 2011
    Use it, Love it!

8. jayhawksigns

jayhawksigns Very Active Member

Jan 8, 2005
    Kansas
    The Android version says nothing about a subscription, and its only $10

9. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    I'd buy it at $10 or $20, just not a month. Here is what mine said. Am I just a moron that's reading this wrong?

Attached Files:

10. showcase 66

Sep 23, 2010
    Glad you noticed that. I didnt see that at first. I dont do enough wraps to make it worth it to me.

11. showcase 66

Sep 23, 2010
  12. sar bossier

sar bossier Very Active Member

Apr 7, 2011
    When I stated I use it, THIS is what I was referring to - it's free, easy to use, and FAST!

13. showcase 66

Sep 23, 2010
    I emailed them about the monthly agreement and was told as of right now, they are not charging the monthly subscription. This should begin in about 3 months or so. If I did at least 3 a month, then for me the $20 would be worth it, but I dont.