• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrinkled UltraFlex??

cgsigns_jamie

I received a new roll of UltraFlex JetFlex 13oz Gloss banner material last week. After unpacking the roll I noticed it was wrinkled (see photos).

I was curious if anyone else has seen this? If so do the wrinkles go away, or should I send the roll back to Fellers?

I had a rush of banners to get done so I had to print about 28' of material and it's still not any better.

So, anybody have any insight into my wrinkled banner problem?

Attachments

• _MG_1358.jpg
    _MG_1358.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 235
  • _MG_1359.jpg
    _MG_1359.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 201
  • _MG_1353.jpg
    _MG_1353.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 203
  • _MG_1356.jpg
    _MG_1356.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 188

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Man that might be a bad roll, I think someone else in here was having an issue with that same product. Send it back they should be good about returning it.

Letterbox Mike

Hmm. I've been noticing more and more bad rolls of Ultraflexx as of late. It seems like their quality control is lacking. I'd send it back.

Interestingly, we had a roll of Solvex low-tack calendered vinyl that had that exact same looking wrinkling going on through the entire roll. I don't know how banner and vinyl could have the same problem, but this was identical to what you're seeing so maybe there's an issue at Fellers...

Tim Aucoin

Had that same issue here last year with a roll from a local supplier. They took it back in a heartbeat and replaced it pronto!! Told me it was a storage issue... although I have no idea what they meant by that!! :rolleyes: