• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wrong button**ink switch

ok i pressed the wrong button in the maintenance screen. the screen said [SS2<>SSCHG] and i cant back out of it. it tells me to remove the ink cartridges i dont want to switch my ink im currently running SS2 ink. can any one tell me how i can back out of this mode or start over. i also let the machine sit unpluged for 30 min and still is ask me to select a ink.

artbot

oh crap, i did that when i first got the printer, i had to do one side of the machine against my will. my suggestion is take off pump line. let the machine sqauk and beep and "think" it is throwing all your precious ink away. then when that side it finished. change it will ask you to do the same for the other side, change your mind (which i think it will let you do) and do the go back, again, with pumps unhooked. the only bad thing is it will count down as ink usage on the chip. i'd get a $5 440ml chip off of ebay or whatever and put it on your cart before doing the deed.