• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Wrought Iron Sign Bracket

Rock'nSigns

I've used this forum as a place to get a ton of knowledge but this is my first post....

I'm needing a wrought iron bracket sturdy enough to hold roughly a 21"x48" HDU sandblasted sign. Any suggestions on particulars?

Thanks for your help!

2B

Make your own if you have access to metal and metal working tools.

If not, contact a local metal fab shop

Sent from my SAMSUNG using Tapatalk

ExecuPrintGS

Just don't rely on their "availability" it shows on their website, its BS. We got burned by them on a sign bracket it said they had in stock and would ship in a week, a week later we were told they didn't have any in stock and had to be manufactured and it would be another month. Found another style the customer was ok with (but not happy about it) that also said it was in stock, and that was also sold out and needed to be custom built and would take a month...

Rock'nSigns

Thanks guys! I had looked at that website several times. I may have to roll the dice and try ordering from them. I'm gonna call and talk to them tomorrow.

Great idea though about local metal shops...

ams

Check out Harbor Sales it's where we get ours. Cheap and long lasting and heavy duty. Else you can get them at hooks and lattice.

Marlene

Thanks guys! I had looked at that website several times. I may have to roll the dice and try ordering from them. I'm gonna call and talk to them tomorrow.

Great idea though about local metal shops...

we've ordered from them many times with no problems so I wouldn't call it a roll of the dice.