• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WTB Used version of Flexisign

FrankW

I'm shure SAi have a lot of licences they would like to get rid off :) . If you need something Windows 10-compatible, you will need the current Version 12. There is FlexiSIGN SE available for buy, cheapest version.

yeah I don't like the idea of cloud software with subscriptions. I understand you are always getting the newest product but for our small little shop that runs version 8.5 we just aren't ready to add more monthly overhead.

Jburns

Use caution buying an older version with dongle- some people are reporting they aren’t working due to flexi server issues

WildWestDesigns

yeah I don't like the idea of cloud software with subscriptions. I understand you are always getting the newest product but for our small little shop that runs version 8.5 we just aren't ready to add more monthly overhead.

Isn't it the 8.x versions where people are doing this:

Use caution buying an older version with dongle- some people are reporting they aren’t working due to flexi server issues

The thing here is that if it's dongled software, it shouldn't have to deal with a server. The dongle should handle the DRM.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member

I still have Flexi Pro 8.6.2 installed and occasionally used without any problems on my Win Pro 10 computer. There's no interaction with the Sai server that I know of except perhaps successfully getting support.