• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question X positon Alarm on Graphtec CE500-60

Amtrak30

Hello all, new to the forum. I did some searching and found several have the same problem as I do. Sadly non of the fixes work for me. Here's what I have: Graphtec CE5000-60 that keeps coming up with the X position alarm. I have only a sheet of vinyl 2' x 2' in the machine so I know its not a slack problem. I have checked all the sensors, rollers for being clean and come up diddly. I load the vinyl in to the machine and click enter on sheet 2 (which is what I have always done from the very beginning). The trolly/cutter does its test from right to left, and all looks good. I use the up/down arrows and the machine goes mach chicken pulling material in and then the alarm. This has happened before and fixed itself after being left alone for a few days (Guess bots need time off too). Its now been two weeks and its time to get back to work. I have done the reset, cleaned all the rollers and sensors with no luck. Can anyone else come up with a possible solution?

Thanks
Jason

SA68

Go fast, turn left.
I have two of the same plotters sitting in the corner, both need the main board replaced. Problem is they want more than half of what it was new.